2) Chuck is a techno junkie kid living in a terrible orphanage . On his 13th birthday his full gnome grandma appears and kidnaps him to take his place as King of the Gnomes. It's like harry potter but instead of a wizard he is a lame ass gnome. With the help of his Grandma Bee, Chuck has to train in the ways of the Gnomes to take his place on the throne.
1. Chuck -Protagonist
A)Sean Astin from goonies
BANGLE - A modern character that doesn't want to be apart of this lame world.
C)Wants to get life back to normal. Needs to embrace his heritage and nature.
2. Bee - Chuck's Grandma
A)Thurop van orman
B)ANGLE - Views Chuck as a means to an end.
C)Wants Chuck to become the new King. Needs to accept Chuck for who he is.
3. Buttercup - Chuck's first friend in the woods. A talking walking flower.
A)Steve Buscemi from Escape from LA.
B)ANGLE - Sees Chuck as a way up the ladder
C)Wants to become rich. Needs to have someone trust and believe him.
D)Shows world isn't just black and white
4. Bobbi - A Gnome girl
A)Hates humans and modern world
B)ANGLE - Sees Chuck as a threat to her land
C)Wants her world to be safe. Needs to understand modern world isn't going anywhere.
D)Becomes love interest. Shows him he could have a life here.
5. Corgi - Member of the Gnome king guard
A)Beatty my girlfriends dog and DRAX from guardians of the galaxy
B)ANGLE - Have fun and enjoy the moment.
C)Wants to make Chuck and all around him happy and needs nothing.
D)Shows how fun the world can be.
6. Blutto - Peter Dinklage head of Fox Clan
A)ANGLE - Doing what he thinks is best for the kingdom, even if it means upsurping the bloodline. Views Chuck as an outsider.
B)Wants to see his family rule - Needs to see potential in Chuck
C)Makes life hard for Chuck and gives him extreme challenges.
4. Show product
- This is a hero's journey story that enters a huge fairy/woods realm. I could see it being a comic book or childrens book before a movie.